Friday, December 6, 2013

Europe

Christmas Past 3
    
Europe 1356 c.e.
    I woke up to a woman praying and talking about how her daughters would not be a victim of some form of evil spirit. This was not at all even close to the life I just had as a beautiful princess in Egypt. I was assuming that the woman that was praying was my mother in this lifetime and because she was talking about her daughters I was also assuming that I had her sister around the house somewhere. I walked around till I found her and she was in a back room with flowers surrounding her. I asked her what our mother was praying about and she told me about a disease that was going around Europe that was killing people. She also told me that she had a secret to tell me that I could not tell our mother. She whispered "I think I have the disease that is killing people." She told me she had a cold and thats how it all starts. She said " I know mother told us to stay in the house but sister I had to see Chad to see if he was okay." All I could think to myself was if I was next and was "black death" contagious because me and my new mother was in the house with her. I told her she had to tell our mother because she needed help and treatment. She responded and informed me that there was no treatment and she would probably be dead by the end of the week. One of her best friends had already past from it and the love of her life was next. She told me that her life would never be the same without them and she would rather just go ahead to heaven. I told her that no matter how this situation played out that life goes on and God will get you through this.


Some believed that prayer was the only answer to "Black Death"

No comments:

Post a Comment