Friday, December 6, 2013

Europe Part 2

Christmas Past 4
Europe 1356 c.e

The next morning I went in to check on my sister in the back room and she showed me boils that had began to form under her armpits and by her private area. Her finger nails had also begin to turn dark black inside the nail bed. I had no clue what to do and I did not want to be here when she past away. I told her that it had gotten to bad to hide it from our mother any longer and that I was going to tell her. She was to weak to argue with me about it. I called my mother into the room and informed her that Chrissy was very sick and she would soon die from the horrible disease she began to cry and pray. She began to tell us that some situations happen for a reason and she believed that this was to prove that there is no difference between rich and poor. The words that ran through my mind the most was that "situations happen for a reason". I walked into another room and realized that I was given the life I had for a reason and I cried for Santa Clause to come back and take me home. He snapped his fingers and I was back in America in my own bed where I belonged. I was not mean to be a princess of Egypt or a part of a family that would all eventually die from "Black Death. I was suppose to be right here with my family although they got on my nerves sometimes. This situation taught me to be happy with my own life because you never know what other problems people are facing. The sun had started to rise and it was Christmas day and I just thought to myself I had one crazy night.
Finger nails and skin during "Black Death"

No comments:

Post a Comment